|Reports To:||CS/OE Manager|
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves customers by providing product and service information and resolving product and service problems.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Assists in resolving product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by attending daily meetings & accomplishing related results as needed.
- Taking or processing orders for products or services.
- Provides customer with order status, order acknowledgments, COD information & late notifications.
Typically indoors in an office environment
Minimum Education Requirements:
High school or equivalent
- Five years of experience working with inbound and outbound calls, customer retention, and inside sales preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently
- Basic computer skills in various software and web-based applications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer