|Job Location:||Arlington, Texas|
Quality Control Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Solid working knowledge of AS9100, NADCAP
- Must demonstrate strong planning and organization skills
- Great communication skills and ability to communicate with customers and team members in a fast-paced environment
- Ensure the QMS policies and procedures are maintained and developed in accordance with customer requirements and AS9100, NADCAP
- Lead for 3rd Party Audits
- Conduct internal, external, and/or customer audits
- Implement effective root cause and corrective action for all CAR’s
- Manage non-conformances, corrective and preventative actions
- Ensure calibration control process is maintained
- Recommend process improvements to improve quality and customer satisfaction
- Schedule, conduct and participate in Quarterly Management Reviews
- Presentations/briefings to customers, officials and visitors and all aspects of respective quality operations
- Schedule, maintain and conduct employee training on quality modules
Minimum Education Requirements:
High School Diploma Required, College degree preferred
- AS9100/ASQ: 4 years (required)
- NADCAP: 3 years (preferred)
- Quality Assurance: 5 years (required)
- AEROSPACE & DEFENSE: 3 years (preferred)
- Ability to multitask effectively.
- Effective communication skills.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and organization skills.
- Proactive, professional, self-starter and able to work well in teams.