|Job Description:||General Magnaplate Corporation is both a pioneer and a world leader in the science of surface enhancement for metals and other substrates. Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best and brightest talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to accomplish their personal and professional goals. We are committed to providing an environment where continued learning, proactive thinking, and professional fulfillment are fostered.|
|Job Location:||Arlington, Texas|
|Reports To:||QC Manager|
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support senior incoming inspector and shipping & receiving manager
- Ensuring all documents are correct and all information is filled out and completed on purchase orders
- Uncrate/unpackage incoming shipments of parts, unload cargo from trucks
- Inspect incoming parts, count parts, keep incoming log, and take pictures for uploading
- Maintain and organize incoming/receiving areas
- Support production and quality department
- Assist shipping and receiving
- Assist with part transfers between two plants
- Communicate clearly with quality and shipping departments
Minimum Education Requirements:
High school or equivalent
- No experience necessary
- Able to read and understand English and do basic shop math.
- Ability to multitask effectively.
- Demonstrates attention to detail and organization skills.
- Proactive, professional, self-starter and able to work well in teams.
Prolonged periods of standing and walking on the production floor.