|Job Description:||General Magnaplate is looking for entry level personnel to train in chemical metal finishing and painting. Applicant must have high school diploma or GED equivalent and good communication skills. We are looking for extremely a motivated individual that is capable of multitasking and can function in a teamwork environment with willingness to learn and train up to 12 months with further opportunity to grow within the corporation.|
|Job Location:||Arlington, Texas|
|Reports To:||Production Manager|
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Mix paint and other components according to specifications.
- Paint surfaces according to work orders using HVLP, conventional and pressure pot equipment.
- Proper use of Mil gauge.
- Clean up of all equipment including pots and spray guns.
- Mask or tape off areas as needed.
- Clean and prep area to ensure proper adherence.
- Excellent attention to detail and a good work ethic.
- Consistently meet deadlines and perform quality work.
- Ensures all paint equipment remains in proper operating conditions.
- Provide touch up on painted units when needed.
- Ensure adherence to proper preventative maintenance.
- Practice working in a safe environment and enforces all company safety policies.
- Ability to communicate effectively and demonstrates good listening skills.
- Seek process improvements and make recommendations to management.
- Demonstrate strong work ethic and efficiencies in time management.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Minimum Education Requirements:
High school or equivalent
- No experience necessary
- Able to read and understand English and do basic shop math.
- Ability to multitask effectively.
- Demonstrates attention to detail and organization skills.
- Proactive, professional, self-starter and able to work well in teams.
Prolonged periods of standing and walking on the production floor.