|Job Description:||General Magnaplate Corporation is both a pioneer and a world leader in the science of surface enhancement for metals and other substrates. Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best and brightest talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to accomplish their personal and professional goals. We are committed to providing an environment where continued learning, proactive thinking, and professional fulfillment are fostered.|
|Job Location:||Arlington, Texas|
|Reports To:||Shipping Manager|
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support shipping manager and shipping department
- Prioritize orders that are ready to ship
- Ship product via UPS/FedEx/DHL
- Notify customers when their orders are ready to ship or ready for pickup
- Assist with packaging process
- Assist with uncrating/unpackaging incoming shipments of parts and unload cargo from trucks as needed
- Maintain and organize a clean shipping workspace
- Communicate clearly between quality and shipping departments
Minimum Education Requirements:
High school or equivalent
- Shipping experience preferred
- Able to read and understand English and do basic shop math.
- Ability to multitask effectively.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and organization skills.
- Proactive, professional, self-starter and able to work well in teams.
Prolonged periods of standing and walking on the production floor.
Lifting 50+ lbs