General Magnaplate Corporation is both a pioneer and a world leader in the science of surface enhancement for metals and other substrates. Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best and brightest talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to accomplish their personal and professional goals. We are committed to providing an environment where continued learning, proactive thinking and professional fulfillment are fostered.
Job Location: Texas
Position Type: Full-time
Reports To: CS/OE Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves customers by providing product and service information and resolving product and service problems.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Assists in resolving product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Taking or processing orders for products or services.
- Provides customer with order status, order acknowledgments, COD information & late notifications.
Conditions are indoors in an office environment.
Minimum Education Requirements:
High school or equivalent
- Experienced working with inbound and outbound calls, customer retention, and inside sales preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently
- Basic computer skills in various software and web-based applications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - Detail-oriented
Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Suitable candidates can either apply online by clicking below or send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.